The Holmes County Fair takes place for 6 days each summer. The 2015 Fair from August 10th to August 15th marks the 92st year of presenting one of the most family-friendly and affordable entertainment experiences of the area's summer season. We look forward to another sucessful fair, and we are very excited as we move forward with the relocation project. Hopefully the 2016 fair will be in our new location at "Harvest Ridge".
~~ Updates ~~
* Community Open House at Harvest Ridge
*Saturday, July 25 from 2:00 - 6:00 PM
* Tour the site of your NEW Holmes County Fair Grounds
*Complimentary “Fair Food” Refreshments
* Ride the Ferris Wheel & Play in the Bounce House
*First Fair at Harvest Ridge just 13 months away!
* 2015 Holmes County Fair “Official Book” is printed and available for pick-up at the OSU Extension office, or any Holmes County office of the Commercial and Savings Bank
* New Livestock Barn funded by Generous Donation from Sterling Humrichouser
VISIT "HARVEST RIDGE" and The Holmes County Fair pages ON FACEBOOK for Updates and Photos of Construction Progress! Keep up-to-date on the progress of your NEW Holmes County Fairgrounds by visiting "Harvest Ridge" on Facebook! Click Here! and for The Holmes County Fair Facebook Page Click Here.
Holmes County Fair makes appearance on BBC with article and video from the rodeo. Click here to see the story.
The Holmes County Fair are located just west of Millersburg on State Route 39. Millersburg Ohio is located in the heart of the largest Amish population, making your visit to the Holmes County Fair a unique and enjoyable experience.
* Like us on FaceBook to be the first to know what is happening at the new fairgrounds as well as the current fairgrounds. Friend us on FaceBook ... Click Here.